Wednesday, May 04, 2005

 

Welcome to My Blog

I have decided to start my own blog. With this I will post my thoughts on how to improve the Royals. I will also post the goings on in my and my families lives.

As I'm starting this the Royals have lost another game, 4-2. I didn't see much of this game but from what I have seen it looks like they did play most of the younger players. More on the Royals to come.

On Monday the 9th I will be playing golf at Nicklaus Golf Club at LionsGate for the Bayer Advantage Classic Media Day. I got invited to attend based on my being voted Volunteer of the Year for last years tournament. I received an email reminder today with the names of Jack Harry, Kevin Kietzman and others at WHB810, Joe Posnanski, Dave Stewart and a long list of other big names in Kansas City business.
Comments:
I agree on the Royals. Every move that is made seems to make no sense. Wouldn't it be something if Torre gets fired before Pena?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?