Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Still Here

It has been almost 2 1/2 weeks since I last blogged. The week of the 6th I worked the
  • The Bayer Advantage Pro-Am
  • . This was my third year in doing this. In my second year I was named Volunteer of the Year. Once again this year weather shortened the tournament, rain on Saturday washed out the second round. There were several delays because of lightening in the area, I was able to wait out the weather in the clubhouse of
  • Nicklaus Golf Club at Lionsgate
  • . Inside the clubhouse I was close to Jack, Tom, Hale and Gary. I thought about asking for autographs several times but didn't.

    I will try to get back into the groove with post on the Royals and some of the players very soon.
    Comments: Post a Comment

    << Home

    This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?