Wednesday, February 22, 2006

 

Good Reading

For Christmas my brother gave me a copy of The Hardball Times. The book has a little note from Dan Fox, who has a couple of articles in the book. I have read several of the articles and started a couple that I just couldn't get into. I enjoy baseball and have spent many days discussing the Royals and other teams at work with a couple of fellow workers. We can get into some of the stats but we just don't hold a candle to the people that write the articles in the book. I'm amazed at the depth these guys go in gathering the information for their articles. I have had a post or two in which I had the stats to support my thoughts. It took a lot of time to get the stats together, I respect what they do! I would like to encourage every baseball fan to read this book.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?