Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

New Year

One of my New Year's resolution was to blog more often. As you can tell I wasn't very successful in my resolution. I have been better with my other resolutions.

The first of the year is always when the equipment at work goes down for roller maintenance, which is when my department has a list longer then the dark January nights.

I did find the money to get a Delphi MyFi radio. I haven't it long but I must admit I have enjoyed it so far. I have taken it to work and listened to Dave Ramsey's radio show on the ASK channel, 165. Dave is the author of "Financial Peace", which details a plan on getting rid of debt. We paid for his book and I paid to listen to his show, so his financial peace is getting so of my disposal income!!

Four weeks from tonight I will be in Phoenix with my brother Ron and his son Joey and Ron's friend Dan. We go down and catch some Royals and Cubs games. This year one of the games will be in Tucson. We also are planning on at least nine holes of golf.
Comments:
6 months between posts... not bad!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?