Thursday, January 04, 2007

 

Getting Easier?

I was hoping that by trying to blog everyday or so it would be getting easier. Well, it hasn't! It's not that I don't have time, it doesn't take long to type a few words unless one has a hard time spelling. It's not that there isn't anything to write about, I think of things all the time. It's just when I sit here in front of the screen I kind of just go dumb, which isn't that far most of the time. My hope for now is that this will slowly get easier.
Comments:
Here's a suggestion... Use Microsoft Word to type your blog post, so it takes care of your spelling problems. Then copy & paste into the blogger form to post. Once you get Word 2007, you can publish to your blog directly from Word. As Borat would say, Very Nice!!!

Go Royals!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?